PDA

View Full Version : trigger problem?????

thelastdefence
03-24-2007, 07:13 AM
ok so i got my vs2 3 days ago and just started to adjust the trigger. i get it into a nice position where the screw thing is close to the switch. i did not put it too close ( i saw this somewhere in this forum), but it was in a nice position anyways. so after i adjust it i start just making the clicking noise to practice, and after maybe a minute or so, it becomes unadjusted and won't hit the switch. if this happens in a game i am gonna be done for. anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
thanks

Ares
03-24-2007, 07:23 AM
put a small drop of blue locktite on the threads to keep it from moving again. you could also wrap the screw in a little bit of teflon tape(plummers tape) if you dont have locktite

thelastdefence
03-24-2007, 10:36 AM
thanks, i tried this after i saw your reply, at first i thoguht it was going to be easy, and then i tried to put it in, but ended up stripping my allen wrench :confused:, i then proceded to try to force it in (always a bad idea) and eneded up messing up the threads on the trigger itself. but then i took the trigger out, and put it in the back with the plumer's tape, and it seems to be working now.

mechwar.9
03-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Taco's custom triggers.... :D

thelastdefence
03-24-2007, 08:07 PM
funny you should mention that, it was my back up choice:cool: