PDA

View Full Version : BET Spring Bling

Jimmyd24
03-23-2007, 06:46 PM
Alright so I live in West Palm Beach, about a mile away from where BET is holding this spring bling thing. This place is going crazy, there are like cops everywhere, like one every block and everything is like blocked off. Its supposed to start tomorrow and thigns are already getting pretty crazy. Its funny to see all these ghetto cars driving by like the motecarlos on like 22s.

BrianT
03-24-2007, 09:58 AM
Have fun man. Kinda glad i live in a small town now. lol

durrell
03-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah..I'll stay in my farm town, lol.

TheRedBarron
03-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Yeah because of course white people cant drive monte carlos with 22's... ghetto and black are 2 different things.

Ghetto is not having a car, walking to work taking the bus, working all day to feed your 7 children who satyed home alone in a 6th floor apartment with no furniture.

Black is the color of a persons skin, not the way they act.

Theheroguy
03-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah because of course white people cant drive monte carlos with 22's... ghetto and black are 2 different things.

Ghetto is not having a car, walking to work taking the bus, working all day to feed your 7 children who satyed home alone in a 6th floor apartment with no furniture.

:yeahthat:

badlandsrox
03-24-2007, 09:39 PM

I dont think anyone said anything about being black, he only said ghetto...

DRAGON
03-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Closed for obvious reasons -