PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Electra

GreschT
01-23-2006, 04:43 PM
Has Anyone seen the new electra or when it will be released? its green with eyes and a gauge. and the ACS. Beautiful!!!!!!! i wwant one. even though i have a 15 degree block and a bob long gauge~!

ricochet08
01-23-2006, 04:54 PM
yea i've seen it. looks nice :)

i thought there was a thread about this already???

not sure

but yea, i want 1 also :)

butthead
01-23-2006, 06:06 PM
I kinda want one but i will just make my 2k5 better than it plus mine will work better a still cost less. from what i heard it is going to be very pricy.

covert24
01-23-2006, 06:14 PM
yup its gonna be over 300 from wut ive been hearing. way to much money. id rather up my 2k5 electra as butt said. and butthead u stole my avatar:flame: u got good taste:waytogo:

butthead
01-23-2006, 06:17 PM
I got it from google but u can't notice if there is something different it is so small. Look real close they are different.

Angel69
01-24-2006, 04:34 AM
i seached google and yahoo to find a picture of it and cant. does anyone know the link to it?:confused:

shunut
01-24-2006, 05:33 AM
Here is a link to the other thread (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=783). You can find more info there.

covert24
01-24-2006, 05:35 AM
itsd gonna be green to black fade.

GreschT
01-24-2006, 02:13 PM
not according to the ads in magazines. Straight up green

bigred76
01-24-2006, 02:27 PM
For the record, the '06 Electra w/eyes will not be green like the picture depicts. It'll actually be silver, and the milling will be a little different from the Electra ACS. There will be no ACS bolt in the '06 model because obviously it won't need one due to the eyes. It'll also have a regulator. We're still making a few minor adjustments but in theory we should have the new markers for sale around early March.
:smirk:

FearSpyders
01-30-2006, 02:21 PM
i personaly don't care for the 06 electra...i would almost go as far as saying i hate it...but then i realize i can't HATE anything kingman puts out because i love them so much...but back to the story...they eyes?? i think thats gay...i love the ACS bolt...LOVE it...and if i put eyes on it...i would be scared that i would end up like the other kids with ion's that are broken watching the other kids play...spyder (to me) has always been the underdog...i like playing with "inferior" equipment (or so they think)...put eyes on it and all this jibberjabber....you got more stuff on it to break...BUT im not going to be a hater w/o using the gun...so i WILL try it out and tell you what i think mechanically...but for now...this is my oppinion on the gun and new upgrades...not that anyone cares...just chew on it

ooglieboogliebob
01-31-2006, 03:53 AM
haha ... well i as myself don't think the eyes are such a great idea either ....

covert24
01-31-2006, 01:57 PM
eyes are amazing. but the 06 electra has bouncebeam eyes which blow arse. kingman really killed it on this whole bounce beam thing they could of at least drilled and tapped one extra hole for another eye.:rolleyes:

ooglieboogliebob
01-31-2006, 02:30 PM
haha yeah .....

Primal
02-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Why are you think the new Electra has bounce beam...??
Irealy want to now.

covert24
02-01-2006, 05:00 AM
because they do.

Primal
02-02-2006, 11:06 AM
I dont think so, I am also think moust people just think so.
Nothing at all is say it bounce beam, evry sign is break bem.

covert24
02-02-2006, 11:11 AM
i read that they had bounce beam. wut kidn of signs do u see?

Primal
02-03-2006, 12:57 AM
i read that they had bounce beam. wut kidn of signs do u see?

Give me the link. or else it just somthing you say!

Kingman-Rep
02-03-2006, 12:13 PM
eyes are amazing. but the 06 electra has bouncebeam eyes which blow arse. kingman really killed it on this whole bounce beam thing they could of at least drilled and tapped one extra hole for another eye.:rolleyes:
What is your source?

covert24
02-03-2006, 01:58 PM
my source is PBn. Lmao not a very good source but the ppl sopunded like they knew wut they were talking about. is it true tho that the electra will ahve bouncebeam?

GreschT
02-04-2006, 05:28 PM
it dontreally matter cuz i will shoot faster than any one of those crack heads with my t-board. with the multi mode chip.. AHAHAHAH

Primal
02-05-2006, 03:03 AM
because of this.

Originally Posted by Spyder Paintball
For the record, the '06 Electra w/eyes will not be green like the picture depicts. It'll actually be silver, and the milling will be a little different from the Electra ACS. There will be no ACS bolt in the '06 model because obviously it won't need one due to the eyes. It'll also have a regulator. We're still making a few minor adjustments but in theory we should have the new markers for sale around early March.

And on the pictures of the new Electra it is not space to bunce beam, the eay covers are to small fore that.

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newelectria1ys.jpg

What is say on pb is just people that say alot of thing that they think is rhigt.
like you and me. but that info from "Spyder" (I now about) is break beam.

Kingman allready made reealy good eay, on the Raven Primal so why made bunce beam now, just because to do thay that not like Spyder to have more to not like about them.
Maybe I am wrong but i think it is break beam.

covert24
02-05-2006, 07:37 AM
that cant be the most anticipated marker of the year.:rolleyes: im not buying it. waste of money IMO. if a electra acs costs 250 with the rocking trigger frame then how much is it gonna cost for the eyes?! too much for my wallet. itll be alot better then the electra 05 but w/e. No Offense to the Spyder Community tho. this is just my opinion.

Primal
02-06-2006, 02:20 AM
if it will be waste of money or not maybe, I just say it not info anywhere that is saying bunce beam.

Kingman-Rep
02-06-2006, 04:13 PM
I hope this pic gives you a better idea of what to expect.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/KingmanGroup/ElectrawithEyes.jpg

covert24
02-06-2006, 04:15 PM
oh abby im liking the new grips and the color is pretty nice. not to undermine kingman or anything but i think u should make a version with and without the rocking trigger frame. alot of ppl didnt buy the ACS 05 one (that i know of anyway) because of the rocking trigger making it so expensive.

bigred76
02-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Me like. Kingman, all you have to do now is make the eyes break-beam or have good, solid eye logic for the bounce-beams and get a real Vertical Adapter on there...none that require the retaining screw because you have to get a whole new V/A to get a new regulator on there. Will it come with the ACS to make sure it doesn't chop?

Primal
02-07-2006, 12:04 AM
look at the small reg lol.
nice.. :D

Kingman-Rep
02-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Me like. Kingman, all you have to do now is make the eyes break-beam or have good, solid eye logic for the bounce-beams

What makes you think it has bounce beam eyes?????? I never said it will have them, nor has it been published anywhere. Why does everyone think we would put bounce beam eyes?

Primal
02-07-2006, 01:44 PM
What makes you think it has bounce beam eyes?????? I never said it will have them, nor has it been published anywhere. Why does everyone think we would put bounce beam eyes?

Yes give them in, lol :D
I have tould evrybody (in this and other forums) all the time it is no info anywhere from "spyder/kingman" that say bounce beam.
I am actually from the start think it is Break beam.

Just peopel dont like Spyder that have startet say that it is bounce beam.

butthead
02-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Ok i like the new electra. Wow it has eyes HAHA now even $200 guns have eyes. And as for the Reg you could get a better one than that and put it on a 05 model and then get a t-board with eyes and put a whole new VA on it and still have more money in your pocket. Personaly i like the blue to black fade.(not everyone likes green) I do agree with the comment on the optional rocking trigger. I think another trigger should be added the acts like a ESP trigger frame with a sweat spot trigger on it. That would sell better. Point is Just up the 05 model and it will be better and save you money.

Kingman-Rep
02-13-2006, 08:16 AM
Green? did you look at the picture I posted?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/KingmanGroup/ElectrawithEyes.jpg

applesauce
02-13-2006, 11:14 AM
it would seem that not too many people in here listen to anything this kingman rep is saying.... so let me sum up my take on this whole deal. the new 06 will have BREAKBEAM eyes, it will be some sort of grey or silver in color, it will come with the rocking trigger, it has a regulator on it. if u ask me (im sure you didnt) this gun looks awsome, if you hafta pay a little more to get it so what, i have the 05 and it shoots just as well if not better then a lot of high end guns. for 260 bucks, thats not a bad deal. ide be more then willing to do some field testing on that bad boy if u wanna send me one!....one thing i hope u fixed was the LED's they were really hard to read when its bright out.

spyder05guy
02-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Who needs to read the LED's on the Electra when Semi Auto is all you ever need? :p

electraeye
07-28-2006, 02:15 PM
i have 1 and it's gray

electraeye
07-28-2006, 02:16 PM
06 electra is $330

BiG_i
07-29-2006, 11:34 PM
I've had mine since it came out, other than some battery issues ( the new board automatically drains the battery in a few days ) it has worked great. It is INDEED a silver/grey gun. I personally love the rocking trigger, it makes it super easy to shoot ropes, some people think it's cheap but I think not. If you have fast fingers you will fire a bit faster with it, if you have slow fingers you will fire a bit faster but still be slow. It's one shot per trigger pull, just get used to it. I haven't broke any balls just had barrel breaks from cheapo rec balls, no complaints there. The stock reg isn't bad after being broken in, it does it's job and you can get the psi pretty low, some report 300 psi, I have not been able to get it that low and recock unfortunately. I think 350-400 is what i'm around.

sorry for long paragraph, just posting some of my thoughts on this new gun in hopes that it will help some people out. cya later.

edit** sorry, also I bought mine off ebay for 339USD with the marker, 72ci 3000 HPA PE steel tank, and evo 2 with y-board. All in all a pretty good deal so yeah, they are retailing on ebay for 240 marker only. I'm thinking of picking up a jj edge kit for 88 bucks since i think this marker is awesome and won't be changing markers anytime soon. So far it has fit into my budget and I will slowly add a few ups here and there to LP it***

AZSNIPER
12-25-2006, 01:35 PM
hi i am new to paintball and my question is heard kingman already on backorder and discontiuing the electra with eyes.is this true,is the vs 3 going to be updated to use co2 also?

Nashorn
01-04-2007, 09:40 AM
My local store can no longer order it. They're pushing the VS3 now. Too bad, that was a McSexy™ gun.