View Full Version : Need help!!

03-22-2007, 09:13 PM
I bought a new carbon rapped 4500 psi bottle. I got it new in the box but ordered it from an ebay store. I have yet been able to fill it up because the valve on the very top that lets the air in the gun is leaking. I have taken it to 3 paintball shops in my area and no one will fix it or help me find a way to fix it other then saying " send it back to the manufacture". Well the place i got it from will not answer my calls or respond to my emails. Does anyone know where I can find a new o-ring or tip on how to stop the leak for a 66cu 4500psi carleton air tank? Please help

03-22-2007, 09:33 PM
I had this happen to my Crossy recently. There's a small poly o-ring in the fill nipple. All you need to do is remove the nipple and you'll see it on the insert in the nipple. Replace it, put some teflon tape on the threads of the nipple and screw it back on. If that's all it is, the 3 shops you mentioned aren't worth squat -

05-17-2007, 11:50 AM
I know this thread is a little old but im having this problem, where do you get a o-ring that'll fit. Can you just get em at a hardware store or do u have to order it from a paintball store?

05-17-2007, 12:53 PM
you buy an oring assortment pack from an automotive shop. Your lucky at least you have a shop in your area i dont so no hpa for me just co2