PDA

View Full Version : TES, T1's

vikingshadow
12-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Well, now that I have my Angel and my Shocker, my T1's and TES are just sitting around doing nothing but taking up space and gathering dust. Figured I'd try to get some money for them and give them a nice home...

Rules:

* I DON'T SHIP FIRST!!! I don't ship out of the country either, wouldn't even want to start that hassle!
* I don't do paypal. You must send a check or money order. However, it has to clear first BEFORE I ship!
* No returns or refunds. All sales final. Period.
* Also, items sold as is. If you trust me, and I tell you it works, it works. If you don't trust me, then too bad.
* Prices are not OBO. Make an offer and I'll consider it. Otherwise, the price listed is it.
* Shipping is NOT included.
* I prefer not to part out. It takes away from the gun itself that I worked hard to put together.

* I will take a trade on some of the items. Looking for a 68/4500 LP tank, preferably Crossfire, that is current on hydro (and has at least 2 years left on it), barrel kits - prefer Evil, Redz, Stiffi, Sceptor, or possibly a freak back (Angel or spyder threaded), another gun - if higher value, I may or may not add, if lower, you add...if I want it that is - guns I like are phantoms (pump), DM's, Shockers, Timmy's, trixes, you get the picture. No spyder or clone type guns.

************************************************** *************************************************

First up, an almost stock blue to black Dragun TES. It has a clamping OGI feedneck, which in my opinion, was the best clamping feedneck for a dragun. I also lightened the microswitch to help with it's rippage power. Finally, the grips were painted black with the ruberrized paint for better gripping. It's a little worn off on the back, but that just shows you it's been played with. There are a few tiny nicks from use on the body, frame and feedneck, but nothing noticeable from any distance more than a few inches. This gun looks sweet!

Formerly a T1, the eye screw and a grip frame screw were stripped when I got it. I removed the T1 internals and switched them to the next gun for sale. I just aired it up and shot it this morning and it still shoots great. I'll make sure it's lubed before it leaves the house.

I played with this frame in my first tournament that had sand as the primary ground and got a little in the frame. Since then, the switch to change the modes is a little tricky to work, but it is adjustable, you just have to mess with the button (angling it when you press it.) Otherwise, this baby shoots great! In case you're wondering, there are eyes on this gun and they do work.

Asking 120.00. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/BlueblackTES.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/blackblueTES.jpg

************************************************** *************************************************

Next up is a red to black fade T1.

The only problem with this gun is that the owner of the field I play at overpressurized the solenoid, and now it needs replaced. Electronics work, eyes work, gun is hot looking, and the body was my main gun for quite awhile (until I got the shocker.) I won a tournament with this beast! To get a replacement solenoid, last I looked, was about 30-40 dollars. But I didn't look very hard. YOu might be able to find one used, or new, cheaper than this.

I did have a problem with my tigershark bolts and Jambolt fitting in the red to black body, so I took all the internals out of it and put them in my green to black T1 - see below. I stuck all the stock internals in this gun.

This is an almost completely stock Dragun T1 except for the clamping feedneck. Not sure, but I think it's some sort of older Timmy feedneck. The feedneck has a deep scratch about 1/2 inch long on the back left side, that it had when I bought it used. Other than that, there are very faint and small scratches along the body, with a more noticeable scratch on the front of the body, bottom right side (that came from the guy I bought it from.) The microswitch is also lightened - I do that to all my guns! The modes have been unlocked as well, so you can use nitro, burst, semi and turbo...

Asking $90.00 for this gun. GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/redtoblackt1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/blacktoredt1.jpg

All 3 guns come with the stock barrel and original case with foam. See below for 2nd T1........

Cont......

This one was my baby for a long time! Green to black T1. Totally maxed on ups. It's fast, it's accurate, and it's an awesome gun for someone making the jump from blowbacks to electro pneumatics.

For the up's - starting from the top down. OGI clamping feedneck, Jambolt antichop bolt from Jambolt enterprises, Palmer's Microrock LPR, Zenitram adapter, 32 degrees micro guage, brand new clear hose from zenitram, Bob Long Torpedo regulator, planet eclipse QEV, lightened microswitch, modes unlocked, grips painted with ruberrized paint, CIP Speedy medium drop with on/off asa, and black macroline.

There are very, very light scratches on the body, so light you have to get close to see them. (Of course, it's been played with!) The paint on the grips is worn off on the back due to playing, but that's easily fixed. I took this gun out back today and shot it for the first time in almost 6 months and it still rips like there's no tomorrow. Due to the color, it makes a good woodsgun as well as a fast speedball gun.

I paid well over 700.00 for the gun. MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/greentoblackT1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/blacktogreenT1.jpg

I have some miscellaneous stuff for sale also.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/miscspyderstuff.jpg

Top left:

Stock Sonix Stryker - $5.00
Spyder Victor Mech Frame - green - make an offer
Spyder Sonix Mech Frame - black (modded for shorter pull) - make an offer
20 oz Co2 Hydro is 01/09 Antisyphoned - x marks the top - $12.00 SOLD!!!
Silver Spyder Victor Drop forward - $2.00
Green Spyder ASA - $1.00
Stock Valve with spring and cup seal - make an offer
Black sight rail - make an offer
14" 32 degrees Night Stick (awesome barrel! Just never use it anymore!) No dents and very teeny tiny scratches that aren't noticeable unless you look for it. - $20.00
14" J&J Ceramic - I never liked this barrel. My wife gets my J&J Edge kit, so no need for this barrel anymore. - $20.00
Black Stock Spyder barrel - 5.00
Silver Stock Spyder barrel - 5.00

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Shockerstuff.jpg

From top left:

Blue stock Shocker frame with on/off button installed - $30.00
Stock Shocker grips - $10.00
Silver stock Shocker trigger - $10.00
Dragun regulator with SS and drop/ASA attached - make an offer
Stock Shocker bolt with firing can - $30.00
SP on/off asa with 90* macro fitting - $15.00
Spyder Victor Sight Rail - make an offer
Stock shocker feedneck (blue) - $8.00
Stock shocker VA with washers and bolt (blue) - $10.00
Dragun LPR - make an offer
Stock Dragun bolt - 5.00
stock Dragun feednecks - make an offer
Y board for VL Eggy - 8.00
2 Tigershark bolts (rare - he doesn't make them anymore!) $15.00each - pins not included

Not shown:

Smart Parts Drop (black) - 10.00
http://images.actionvillage.com/inc/images/large/031-112-0004.jpg?cell=140,110&cvt=jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/UniquePack.jpg

$20.00 Unique 4+3 adjustable pack. Same principle as the Redz pack, but not as wide. Good pack, I used it in two tournaments and a few practices. The stains are there because I haven't washed it. One pull cord is broken, but other than that, perfect condition. I just like my Redz pack better.

DRAGON
12-28-2005, 09:56 AM
PMing you about the T1 -

Nvm.......didn't read the thing about the noid, sry -

ad0131065
12-28-2005, 01:07 PM
PM'ed you, let me know

vikingshadow
12-29-2005, 07:44 AM
Prices rethought and lowered. Come on - get them while their hot...All my stuff is in great condition as I'm anal about that sort of thing!

Drefish99
12-29-2005, 09:21 AM
UP for my brotha in the Mod Squad.

vikingshadow
12-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Thank you very much, my brother from another moderator.:D

vikingshadow
12-30-2005, 12:20 PM
Upsy daisy....

vikingshadow
01-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Ok, this stuff needs to go! If you think a price is too high, give me what you'd be willing to pay and we can work from there. Some prices have been changed....

Opteron-O3
01-02-2006, 08:08 AM
pm'd you about the dragun reg, ss, asa combo

Drefish99
01-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Up for ya.

adriann222
01-04-2006, 08:45 AM
I'm interested in the red T1. Can you install the noid from the green T1 just to double check that everything is in working order before I commit?

vikingshadow
01-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Yup, I'll give it a try tonight and get back with ya...

vikingshadow
02-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Ok, the blue/black TES is gone, and the Red/Black T1 is pending....

Come on guys, the floor is now open. Make an offer, ignore the prices listed if they're too high!

Hotaru
02-11-2006, 12:31 PM
"Dragun regulator with SS and drop/ASA attached - make an offer"

25$ shipped? Let me know! I can go higher but I have a deal pending.
I only want these if you think It will fit on a PT extreme pistol.

Thanks!

vikingshadow
02-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Your's for 25.00! Sent you a pm...

Edit***Whups! Correction. I have NO idea if it'll fit a pistol, It'll fit a standard Reg VA....

Hotaru
02-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Ok, I got your PM and replied. Give me a few weeks to sell one of the two PT's i have and I'll get back to you ok. Try to hold it but If someone comes along with cash in hand I'll understand if it's gone.

Enigma4506
02-12-2006, 08:53 AM
Ok vikingshadow, heres the Ipod and stuff
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=2/4210520225.jpg&s=x7

vikingshadow
02-12-2006, 09:19 AM
PM'd you back!

Now, let's get the rest of this stuff sold! Otherwise, how will you guys get to see my next acquisition???? (I need the money for it! LOL - every little bit helps!)

vikingshadow
02-16-2006, 04:51 PM

Come on, some one make me an offer on this gun! I'll go out on a limb and say it's every bit as good as an Ion (yes, I've played with Ions before. Not looking to start a war, so don't go there!) I happen to think with all the up's it's better than one. It's sure a heck of a lot easier to clean and lube, that's for sure. Faster, a bit heavier, but heck, that's what they make gyms for!

This one was my baby for a long time! Green to black T1. Totally maxed on ups. It's fast, it's accurate, and it's an awesome gun for someone making the jump from blowbacks to electro pneumatics.

For the up's - starting from the top down. OGI clamping feedneck, Jambolt antichop bolt from Jambolt enterprises, Palmer's Microrock LPR, Zenitram adapter, 32 degrees micro guage, brand new clear hose from zenitram, Bob Long Torpedo regulator, planet eclipse QEV, lightened microswitch, modes unlocked, grips painted with ruberrized paint, CIP Speedy medium drop with on/off asa, and black macroline.

There are very, very light scratches on the body, so light you have to get close to see them. (Of course, it's been played with!) The paint on the grips is worn off on the back due to playing, but that's easily fixed. I took this gun out back today and shot it for the first time in almost 6 months and it still rips like there's no tomorrow. Due to the color, it makes a good woodsgun as well as a fast speedball gun.

I've got 700.00 in this thing, make me an offer - most I can say is no. Cash/Check/Money Order is king - no Paypal and not really looking to trade unless in my favor.

This is an AWESOME gun, and well taken care of. It's the original, it's The One!

adriann222
02-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Please check my sale's thread for a possible trade for the T1

vikingshadow
02-16-2006, 06:29 PM
Checked it over, not really interested in anything. Thanks for the offer though!

pbmatt
02-19-2006, 07:10 AM
how about $140 for the red/black dragun T1 if you get and install the solonid?

so that it's in working condition

did you trade it for an ipod?

vikingshadow
02-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Ah, sorry! The Red/Black T1 is gone. I'll correct my post with the info.

Let's clean my closet guys...the wife's getting p.o.'d about all my PB stuff laying around. Sure you don't see something you might want? How about a nice shiny Green/black T1? This thing mow's! (Is that term still in use???) MAKE AN OFFER! ALL OFFER'S WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Look at my original post in this thread, prices lowered. Someone can use this stuff! Buy it from me, then sell it for double the price! Call it inflationary/cost overhead increases....

pbmatt
02-19-2006, 08:16 AM
what do you want for the green/black T1?

$170?

vikingshadow
02-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Well, I'm entertaining offers, but I am looking for a bit more than that. The T1 itself stock is worth about 120-140.00 AT LEAST - then add on the extras.....Remember, this isn't a blowback gun. This is spring assisted electro pneu.

But, I'll keep you in mind! :up:

vikingshadow
02-21-2006, 04:14 PM
Anyone want an awesome gun? Buy this one! You won't be dissappointed!

ShadowX
02-21-2006, 04:51 PM
vike i kno this is like an insult to you, lol, but wanna trade?

i have an ion, lol.

its got a NDZ on/off with rail, kila detents, QEV, trinity t-lock feed neck. i have manuals and stuff, lmk, thanks.

vikingshadow
02-21-2006, 05:25 PM
I don't consider that an insult! Thanks for offering, but I'm not really looking for an Ion. I'm actually looking for cash to help defray the cost of my next gun!

Thanks!

ShadowX
02-21-2006, 05:36 PM
well, i always thought you really didn't have a thing for ions. im sure that T1 shoots WORLDS better than my ion anyway. FREE UP!

o and check ur pms,

vikingshadow
02-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Didn't recieve a pm from ya?????

Up for the night!

vikingshadow
02-22-2006, 09:44 AM
Up to the top!

vikingshadow
02-22-2006, 04:31 PM
^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^

vikingshadow
02-23-2006, 04:44 AM
Make me an offer - better than 170.00! I'd like to get about 200.00 or so if possible!

vikingshadow
02-23-2006, 01:27 PM
Uppity do dah.....

vikingshadow
02-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Got a couple of offers out there....if you're thinking about this gun, better post up!

DRAGON
02-24-2006, 12:49 AM
Up for da Vik and his beyootiful tricked T1. If I had the extra cash, I'd scoop it up in a minute! -

vikingshadow
02-24-2006, 04:32 AM
Thank you for the up, Dragon! Let's see what happens when I put it back up there again....

vikingshadow
02-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Someone pay me 225.00 for this thing! That's cheap for a T1....moved picture here so you can see it...

Come on, some one make me an offer on this gun! I'll go out on a limb and say it's every bit as good as an Ion (yes, I've played with Ions before. Not looking to start a war, so don't go there!) I happen to think with all the up's it's better than one. It's sure a heck of a lot easier to clean and lube, that's for sure. Faster, a bit heavier, but heck, that's what they make gyms for!

I've got 700.00 in this thing, make me an offer - most I can say is no. Cash/Check/Money Order is king - no Paypal and not really looking to trade unless in my favor.

This is an AWESOME gun, and well taken care of. It's the original, it's The One!

vikingshadow
02-27-2006, 05:05 AM
Gun is not pending at the moment - someone buy this!

timbertiger20
02-27-2006, 11:20 PM
I'll take the green spyder ASA for $1 vike PM me for info.........after that I'm tapped......LOL

vikingshadow
03-01-2006, 05:08 AM
It's yours - I'll get to the pm in a bit - running behind this morning! Up to sell ANYTHING in this thread, especially this awesome T1.

vikingshadow
03-02-2006, 05:01 AM
Upppppppppppppppppppp

vikingshadow
03-04-2006, 07:02 AM
Just hoping someone wants this thing today. Make an offer!

vikingshadow
03-08-2006, 09:09 AM
T1 is pending payment...

Headshotted
03-16-2006, 03:17 AM
Uppage